WWW (Warped Woman's Wonderings) Link Pages

Link pages for wwww (Warped Woman's Wonderings)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2006 (5)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ▼  March (4)
      • Back Pain Information
      • Miscellaneous Scoliosis Links
      • Information on Scoliosis Surgery
      • Spinal Information Links

About Me

My photo
WarpedWoman
I set up this blog because I had upcoming scoliosis surgery - but now my surgery is over and I am as recovered as I ever will be. I decided not to stop blogging as I was having a lot of fun and now it's all turned into a series of eclectic ramblings and indeed, wonderings....
View my complete profile

Friday, March 10, 2006

Information on Scoliosis Surgery

Should you have surgery quiz

Scoliosis Book by Dave Wolpert.

Surgery Details (and risks)

Preparing for Surgery List

Post Surgery Activities

Occupational Therapy Aids 1

Occupational Therapy Aids 2

Occupational Therapy Aids 3


Spine Institute of New York- post op info
Posted by WarpedWoman at 11:53 AM
Newer Post Older Post Home